Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More BD meetings!!!

I had 3 BD meetings at Roche today.  In Basel, Novartis and Roche are the 2 big fish in town.  Roche is a very different company with a much larger recruiting function, so they use agencies for only 2-3% of their hiring, but I think there is a place for us, and I think they do too.

Today was beautiful!  It was cold and rainy and exactly what we all needed.  I am actually excited to go to bed tonight and get cozy.

I have a meeting in the morning and then we are headed to Zermatt, a small town in the Swiss Alps at the foot of the Matterhorn.  Maybe we'll ski??  We are
only going for 2 nights, back on Saturday, because I have to go back to Paris for meetings on Sunday night, and Eric and the kids are going to an FCBasel game!  I'm actually very jealous of that, but then I remind myself that I'm going to Paris for the night, and realize that I can't complain. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment