Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last train ride :(

It's almost over!!!  Today marked my last official train ride.  I started my day early meeting with the authorities about the new office. This went great and i know exactly what i need to do to begin the permitting process for the office here. 

I then met a current HR client for lunch before quickly making my way to the train station for a 2pm train to Luzern for a follow up meeting at Merck.  It's only an hour each way, but I soaked up the countryside and I have to say, I am going to miss this way of traveling! 

View from train window today:

Tomorrow is light, just one meeting, so I am going to take the kids to soccer camp and watch them play for a bit.  Thursday is completely open to pack and great ready to head back to London early Friday morning.  Well be in London, where this whole journey began a month ago, Friday and Saturday, and the we fly home on Sunday.  I can't believe it's almost over.  

Also this afternoon there was a big organized Rhine swim, albeit a bit random for a Tuesday.  Eric said there were over 6,000 people swimming.  Unfortunately, this was the only picture he took.  Swimmers headed up our street and the food tents at the rivers edge. Like I have said, always something going on here.....


No comments:

Post a Comment