Monday, August 5, 2013

Back in Basel, it's hot!!!

We took the 5 hour train from Munich yesterday back to our apartment in Basel.  I had meetings at Roche and Acino in the city and the kids went back to soccer camp.  Both meetings went great, but I would say the most noteworthy thing about being back is the heat.  I'm not going to lie, it's a little too hot for me.  Or maybe it's that spending the last 10 days in AC has mis-shaped my temperature gauge a bit.  It's 10:25 at night and about 85 degrees outside with an indoor temp of close to 90.  Apparently, AC in homes is against the law here!  I find solace in knowing that everyone is in the same boat, but I'm crossing my fingers it gets cooler.  Strangely, i cant find any fans either....no one sells them?  Maybe they are banned, ill have to ask.  


Here are some pics from today:
Bay at the pool
On river a tightrope to play on:




No comments:

Post a Comment