Friday, August 16, 2013

Last meeting, last day :(

Sad faces from the kids.........

My first and last meeting were both at Novartis, quite fitting as they are our very best International client.  In my last meeting today I was told that we are doing fantastic work and they are more than pleased with our service and quality.  So so nice to hear and the best possible bon voyage. 

It's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things in the office, I've gotten so used to running around all the time!!! I am excited for a Mary Lou's coffee and chipotle lunch, I must admit!

So this is it, our last day here.  It's bittersweet, we are looking forward to coming home, but sad it's over too.  Tomorrow we head back to London, home for good on Sunday.  

Today we packed it all up, then spent the day shopping for souvenirs.  The kids had their last day of soccer camp and they both wished they could go back.  :( Here are some pics from our last hours:










No comments:

Post a Comment