Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Technical difficulties...

Can't live with technology, can't live without it.  Today was a day where we just couldn't win.  My new phone, to replace my stolen one came late, so the family had to wait around the apartment most of the day. When it came, the driver demanded 50 dollars cash and would not give a receipt?? Strange!  The WIFI went down in the apartment, I couldn't connect either while out at meetings and both my credit cards started getting rejected for some strange reason.  Poor Eric had to run to an ATM to pay my cab fare coming back tonight, as I spent my last Euro on an itsy bitsy tuna empanada for lunch.  

We did see a movie, Despicable Me 2, this evening and both my meetings, Johnson and Johnson and BMS, went very well today. J & J was super excited about our anti-fee model and are very interested in trying it sometime this month. 

We leave in the morning for Munich and I am confident our luck will turn around tomorrow! We are actually checking into a hotel, so that will be a nice change of pace for a few days.

No pictures from today...except for this one.  Drying our clothes old school style! 
 They smelled great!

No comments:

Post a Comment