Thursday, July 25, 2013

I love Paris!!!

Even having my iPhone stolen at the train station couldn't damper our first day in Paris.  The apartment we rented via airbnb.com is fantastic.  We arrived and got settled, had a late lunch and then walked to Notre Dame.  Tomorrow is crazy, the family is headed to the Eiffel Tower and I am headed to BMS, GSK, and Roche.  I'll also be meeting up with Trevor, a colleague who will be joining me for the day.  He will likely work in our Basel office next year.  And no worries on the phone, my awesome office manager, Heather, is getting me a new one! Thank God for Heather, and that is certainly not the first or last time I will say that.

Here are a few pics from our day:
Lunch 
Break from walking
Crossing the Seine
Lighting prayer candles at Notre Dame
In front of Notre Dame
Nobody wanted to walk back, so we got peddled by this young Finnish man, probably should have asked him to turn around!!

1 comment: